On Friday night, we went bowling with our Maple House girls. It was really fun! We went to Georgetown Bowl, which was a really nice bowling alley.
Kaine absolutely loved bowling! It might be kind of hard to tell in this picture, but he even got little kid bowling shoes--so cute!

He carried his bowling ball everywhere:)

This is one of our residents. The night was kind of bittersweet, because it was her last night with us at Gateway. We will miss her a lot!

This is our group:)

We made a stop at Burger King afterwards, and Kaine had such a great time in the play place! He was loving it!

So, that was our Friday night. It was really fun!
6 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! I bet Kaine was a great bowler! He is so cute in the pictures!
love you
mom s
We'll have to take you bowling sometime since Kaine likes it so much(plus brfore you know it Halle will be bowling too). Rachel,just out of curiosity, did you beat Nathan.
See ya, Dad S.
nope--sadly, i'm not such a great bowler:)
looks like a fun night! We love bowling! We've never taken Carter - I bet he'd love it too! We miss you guys! Would you ever want to meet up at the play gym in ft wayne? I think that would be fun!
I'm so glad I found your blog because I had no idea you had 2 little ones until I moved and started my own blog! Blogs are so fun...so thanks for sharing your life as well. Love the pics!
Hey Rachel!
What a fun night. Big surprise that Kaine enjoyed himself - such an athletic little guy :)
Thanks for the fun pics!
Post a Comment