"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas 2009

Well, I thought I would do a Christmas recap. We had a wonderful Christmas with our families (haven't done christmas with Nathan's parents yet, since they've been in Florida. But hopefully I will be able to post pictures of that later). Anyway, here they are:

Here is Halle, making a typical ornery "Halle" face. She is constantly making us laugh--such a fun little girl!

Here is my grandma holding Layla. She just loves holding our babies!

This is Halle and Quinn (Corey and Erika's little boy). They are the same age, so I had to get their picture together.

Kaine got 2 guns with this little holster thing. He loves playing with it!

Jill with Halle and Layla

Halle and Quinn in a big gift bag:)

Halle just loves her little sister!

My dad playing with our kids, as usual:)

Mom and Halle looked so cute sitting there with their matching shirts!

Kaine and Halle opened their stocking stuffers with Layla in the middle:)

Kaine's favorite gift--a new guitar!!

Halle got some cute underwear in her stocking and wanted to wear them on her head for some reason! She looked so cute! (and no, she is not potty trained yet!)

Our annual Jim Schwartz family picure
I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas! I know we did:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.It was alot of fun with everyone, especially the little ones.
Grandpa Jim

Anonymous said...

It was a blessed Christmas! Thanks for posting all the pictures...we love spending time with our family:)
gma jan

Anonymous said...

Caden got that same exact guitar! The kids have had a lot of fun with it- I can tolerate it most of the time :)
Erika