Hi everyone! It's me, Layla! I thought I'd say "hi" to everyone and show you around my new home! So far, I really like it up here on the third floor. And I really like my childcare class...well, after the first few minutes anyway. It's kind of sad for me when my mom drops me off, but after a couple minutes, I forget all about her:) There is so much fun stuff for me to do that I don't even miss her!
Here I am, with my classmates! This is the wagon that we go on walks in. We like to go the gym and play in there. See how they buckle us in? That makes us super safe, because sometimes my friends like to try and stand up!
And this is my favorite time of the morning...snacktime! My teacher, Lanna, reads us stories while we eat.
I looooooove snacktime!
Well, usually by the end of the morning this is how I look. I like to have my blanky sometimes, because I am usually getting tired by the time my mom and dad pick me up!
My grandma came and visited me a couple days ago, so I stayed in the apartment with her instead of going to my childcare class. Good thing she was there, because on that day I happened to be SUPER tired! So I took a nap with Grandma:)
My grandma came and visited me a couple days ago, so I stayed in the apartment with her instead of going to my childcare class. Good thing she was there, because on that day I happened to be SUPER tired! So I took a nap with Grandma:)
Here I am with my crazy siblings and my awesome daddy! He likes to read us books before bed, and it is so fun. As you can see in this picture, though, sometimes my older sister Halle likes to push my buttons. We usually get along pretty good, though! (by the way, my daddy is wearing shorts in this picture, even though it kind of looks like he only has underwear on!)
11 comments:
that is so cute posting that from Layla's point of view! glad to have at least caught a glimpse of you yesterday! and visitors? ooo, i would love to come visit!
We would love to have you guys come up! And yes, hopefully next time we visit GW we will be able to stay longer:)
LOVE it!!
(I was LOL on the "daddy/underwear" comment!)
:)
Love it, Rache :) It was SO good to see you guys for a bit this weekend! Continuing in prayer for you guys!! (& Layla, too!) :)
So sweet! Love you! :) Jane
I am so glad that Layla is adjusting well...and of course we are still praying for her and all of you.
mom m
I love Layla :)
Aww. I will pray for Layla's adjustment too. So sweet. Are you enjoying classes?
Amy--yes, we are enjoying our classes! I can tell already that we are learning a lot:)
Everyone--thanks for praying! Layla went to childcare this morning without crying at all! She reached right out to Lanna and she had a great morning. Praise God!
aw little Layla is so sweet...so glad it went well for her this morning:)
love you all & giving God the glory:)
gma jan
I'm sure each day she will do better and better. From what I have seen at the college, she is in good hands.
Grandpa Jim
Post a Comment