Aaron and Jill moved up the same day, so all our stuff was loaded into this box truck and another trailer. Aaron is unloading the box truck.
This is looking waaaaaay down the hallway. You really can't see it, but at the very end of the hallway is Aaron and Jill's apartment. It is so fun living so close to them!
Dad M. is putting the finishing touches on Kaine and Halle's new bunk beds...see the next picture down for another look at this bedroom.
So...my amazingly talented hubby has done it again! He made Kaine and Halle a new bunk bed. But it gets better...it is a twin on top and double on the bottom...AND there is a pullout twin trundle bed! So this way, eventually all 4 of our kids will sleep in the same bed. What a space saver! Good job, honey!
Kaine is having a blast with this long hallway! Hopefully when the other students start arriving they don't mind Kaine zooming down the hall on his scooter:)
Hanging out in Aaron and Jill's apartment. This was before the couch made its way in--that was an ordeal:)
During lunch yesterday Ivy kept sticking grape stems in her mouth. She is so funny!
Daisy is drying off after her bath. She is growing so fast! What a good baby, too:)
So far, so good! We are still unpacking and organizing, but it is going well. We will have registration for school on Saturday and orientation early next week. Then I think we start classes on Wednesday. Yikes! I can't believe we are in college!
So far, so good! We are still unpacking and organizing, but it is going well. We will have registration for school on Saturday and orientation early next week. Then I think we start classes on Wednesday. Yikes! I can't believe we are in college!
We love you all!
8 comments:
Been wondering about you guys :)
Love the update - everything looks so great and cozy. I know you guys will look back on this time with great memories.
LOVE YOU!!
PLEASE let us know if you need anything...other than prayers (seriously!)
:)
I still can't believe we got all of that stuff in the hallway in your apartment. It turned out great.
Grandpa Jim
thanks for the update. we've been wondering (and praying!) owen and hannah have been saying their own prayers for your kids at bedtime too
hugs
Nichole
Once again it was a great weekend:)& can't wait to come back:)&love the atmosphere at that place:)
gma jan
Thanks, everyone! Sarah, thanks for the offer--I will think about that:) We appreciate you guys so much! Nichole, that is so sweet! I'll have to tell Kaine and Halle about it:)
We LOVE being your neighbors!!!!
Thanks so much for the update! It's so nice to see where you're living for now, and to be able to watch your kids as they keep growing up! I'm going to miss Kaine in Sunday School.
That hallway looks so different uncluttered! Can't wait to come for a visit.
mom m
Post a Comment