"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

Sunday, October 23, 2011

our little entertainer:)

Halle loves to entertain us! She loves acting silly, being cute, singing, spinning, dancing...you name it. She is packed with personality! One of Halle's favorite things to do is sing (usually very loudly!) She has learned a couple of new songs lately in her childcare class, and she loves singing them to us. They are ADORABLE, if I do say so myself:) Of course, I know I am biased, but just watch these videos and you will agree with me:)






Halle, we love you and we love the personality that God has blessed you with! You are such a joy!

6 comments:

Kristy said...

oh my....adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow...what a cutie!!

mom m

Jessica said...

we agree! She's adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

She is something. My question is, who does she take after(I know its not me).
Grandpa Jim

Anonymous said...

oh, Halle, you are sooo cute and I love you sooo much:)
gma jan

Jane E said...

so cute! love the 'whew' at the end:)
Love, Jane