Layla has changed so much these past 2 years! She has gone from the little baby with tons of spiked hair...
(this is Layla at about 4 months...can you believe her hair??)

...and now she is an adorable, fun and so loveable 2 year old! (One thing has not changed...she STILL has a ton of hair! Crazy hair, a lot of times!)
Layla loves baths!

She loves them so much that, when asked if she is ready to get out, says, "Noooooooooo!"
Layla, you are such a sweet girl:)
...and now she is an adorable, fun and so loveable 2 year old! (One thing has not changed...she STILL has a ton of hair! Crazy hair, a lot of times!)
Layla loves baths!
She loves them so much that, when asked if she is ready to get out, says, "Noooooooooo!"
Layla, you are such a sweet girl:)
We love you, Layla! We thank God for you all the time. You are a little bundle of personality and you make us laugh so much! Happy Birthday to our sweet Lay-love!!
(by the way, Layla's birthday is actually the 23rd even though it says I posted this on the 22nd...grrr. I started it last night and posted it this morning, so for some reason it is listing it on the 22nd. ) :)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Layla! Love your cute little smile:)
Can't wait for her party this week. I'm sure she will love it and have some great expressions showing that.
Grandpa, Jim
Happy birthday to the sweetest little niece!!! You are so fun and so adorable :)
I love you so much Layla! You are such a sweetheart and so much fun:)
again, I love you!
gma jan
oh, my, she has gotten so big since seeing her just a few months ago. Happy Birthday to your sweet 2 year old!
Post a Comment