"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Break!!

Does anyone else think it is strange that I am 29 years old and I am enjoying a Spring Break?  Haha!  I do.  I feel like a kid again!

So our Spring Break officially began on Friday after classes, but we drove down this morning.  We left at 8:00 in time to go to church in...Leo!!  It was so great to see everyone--it has been months since we have been in Leo on a Sunday.  So that was so great.

Then we headed down and now we are at Nathan's mom and dad's house for a few days.   We were so pleasantly surprised at the beautiful weather!  We enjoyed being outside all afternoon/evening.

Nathan, Kaine and Halle went on an "adventure" to the creek out back in Dad and Mom's yard...

I caught Halle picking her nose:) 


Kyle is such a good uncle...he played for a long time in the sand with our kids!  They loved that.




The boys went "golfing"...

While the ladies (Mom, Gma and me) took took the girls on a walk!




Right now, I am enjoying the whole "college schedule" thing!  As much as I LOVE being in classes, it is fun to have a break to visit family and friends.  We have lots of stuff planned for this week, and hopefully I will blog about lots of it!   Playgroup with my amazing friends and all of our kiddos, going to a Perspectives class with Michael and Jane, birthday party for Halle and Daisy, out to eat with my Grandma Schwartz, up to Gateway for an evening with Paul and Nichole, family gatherings for Easter...we are going to love spending time with everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, and we are going to love spending time with you all too:) Looks like it was a great day today:)
love you
gma jan

sarah.flyingkites said...

Wonderful being with you this morning!!!

Alisha said...

I love your kids. I love Halle picking her nose. I'm glad we're both in Indiana.

Also, I tried to catch you before you guys left but you weren't home saturday night when I walked by. Sad :( Have a good week!

Anonymous said...

Glad the weather has been nice-hopefully it will last. Looking forward to this week.
Grandpa Jim