I have a blog-genius for a sister. God has seriously gifted her!
If you have a few minutes, PLEASE hop on over to Jill's blog. She just did an awesome blogpost about our most fascinating class that we are taking, called Phonetics. It is the most interesting and useful class--we are loving it and so thankful they are teaching us this stuff now, before we go to our tribe!!
Here is the link--
http://hut-sweet-hut.blogspot.com/2013/12/fnks.html
Have a wonderful day!
6 comments:
You do a great job as well. Hope you have a great day also.
Grandpa Jim
awww...thanks dad :)
And since Rachel won't say it herself, she's a phonetic genius because she rocks at this class without even having to think about it!! :)
Yep, I was going to say exactly what Alisha did...Rachel is pretty much rocking it at Phonetics. She's doing better than pretty much any one else in our class!!!
great job Rache:)a phonetic genius:) that will come in handy one day I am sure:)
love you
mom
Ha! So not true! Tons of people are doing awesome in Phonetics--including you two, Alisha and Jill :)
Post a Comment