These past few days have been amazing here in Missouri. We have LOVED getting outside! Talk about cabin fever!
I am so thankful that God gave us this gift of warm weather in February. Earlier today, our high was around 70 degrees. 70 degrees! That is a gift from God, for sure.
(Side note...the cold weather has returned, but that is okay! I am thankful for a few warm days).
And another side note...I learned how to do AC wiring! Doing this lab made me realize that it is doable to wire a house...but I am also thankful that I have a hubby who already knows how to do this and is really good at it! It was a fun lab, though :)
8 comments:
Go ahead, just rub it in. We would love to have 70 degree weather. Even 60 would be great. We did almost hit 50 for one day, but now its backin the 30's. Next week for a couple of days the high is going to be in the teens. Love this Indiana weather.
Also, it's pretty amazing I have 2 daughters that can do something I can't - wire a house.
Grandpa Jim
70?! NO WAY!
Haha dad! To say I know how to "wire a house" would be the most hugest enormous overstatement ever! What I did learn--how to wire one electrical socket--with Nathan telling me exactly what to do :)
Seriously-do I see a super mom in the background doing electrical work with a baby strapped onto her?!? :) you go girl!
Hey Rache! Maybe dad should hire you this summer instead of Nathan? :) Also glad you all can enjoy some warmer weather.
mom m
Love the pictures, and I'm proud of you, learning that electrical stuff, wow!! Keep the pictures coming.
Wow. I have amazing girls who can wire...something anyway, even if it is an electrical socket! This is great. And love your weather this past week. Glad everyone could get out.
gma jan
Jess--yes, she is a super mom! She is always the first woman in our group to volunteer to try something new--she will be a great missionary mom!
Post a Comment