"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Kaine!!!

Happy Birthday to my sweet little boy!! I seriously cannot believe he is 5 years old! That sounds so old to me:( Kaine is such a good boy, and he brings so much joy to our family. He is a wonderful brother, too! God really blessed Kaine with a great personality.




Happy Birthday, Kaine!! We love you so much and we thank God for you every day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of Kaine all bundled up! LOL!

Kaine, you are a special little boy and we love you so much.
gma m

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to my sweet nephew!! I can't believe you are five. I have the BEST time playing with you, Kaine!

Love,
Aunt Jill

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Kaine! you are wonderful and we love you so much! You are such a blessing:)
gma jan

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAINE
You are definitly my favorite
grandson.
But seriously, you are fantastic, and I know you will grow up to be a fantastic person.
Love ya, Grandpa Jim