"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
so, i have not kept track of how many times i've watched this myself or how many times I've showed this to other people. however, yesterday morning i showed it to our bread delivery man. i may be going too far :)
8 comments:
Oh my...she is SO precious!! I just want to squeeze her :)
Jill
THAT is ADORABLE!!! Go Layla.
Oh man, she looks so much like Jill!!
So cute, Rache!
oh, that is so cute rachel!
Ah, how sweet! She is so darling:) Wish I had her here in my arms right now:)
love ya
gma jan
ps tell Layla hi:)
This is Layla at her best. Before we know it, she will be talking a mile a minute.
Love ya, Granpa Jim
That is adorable!
Let me guess....her favorite word is....hi?! But that is just a random guess pulled out of the blue. I mean, it could be anything :)
so, i have not kept track of how many times i've watched this myself or how many times I've showed this to other people. however, yesterday morning i showed it to our bread delivery man. i may be going too far :)
Post a Comment