"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

Monday, July 2, 2012

summer highlight #2...


Some of you may remember my post from our Christmas break about our "villa"...we still love staying in our "villa" :)  It is air conditioned, nice, and it is just kind of fun to stay in since we only stay there a few months a year.  Our kids love it!  Random life in our villa:

Layla and Daisy are easily entertained:)



This is the look Daisy gives me when I tell her something is "no".  She gets very offended by that:)


Having a "birthday party" for their dolls/stuffed animal...complete with a tiny birthday cake:



It is so cute to see Layla with her doll--she is starting to act more and more like a "mommy"...and I love that!


Had to try giving Daisy a lemon:)


Here is Daisy imitating Kaine at the breakfast table...she does that all the time!  She loves to imitate all of her older siblings.


Kaine is such a great older brother!  I love that kid:)


There is a big parking lot behind our villa, and on the end of it is a big pile of stones/sand.  Kaine likes to dig holes in it--it is kind of like our own personal HUGE sandbox!


Thanks again for the villa, Dad and Mom M.!  We are loving it and we appreciate it so much!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your making a ton of good memories. Your kids are at great ages right now.
Grandpa Jim

Anonymous said...

so glad to see you back in the blogging world. Great posts.

mom m

Jill said...

I love Daisy's lemon picture :) And Ivy would love playing in that big stone pile!!

Alisha said...

I also love Daisy's lemon face... good job capturing it! Sophie likes lemons, haha.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Daisy when you tell her "no"! :)
love you
gma jan

Casey said...

What cute pictures!! Keep the updates coming! :)