Nathan and I love the crazy fun and the randomness that these four bring to our life! They make us laugh so much. It is awesome watching them grow and mature...but a little sad (sniff).
I think they were pretending to do some sort of Narnia battle...
One of their favorite things to do with Nathan..."Daddy, will you bounce me??" And Nathan bounces them up and down, up and down...all the way to the ceiling! He does it to ALL FOUR kids...I can't even begin to imagine being strong enough to do that! Good thing I married such a buff guy :)
Me and my little twin :)
My parents visited recently...the kids were thrilled, of course!
Daisy thought she was pretty cool, pushing August around in a shopping cart. Jill sure is a nice aunt!
Poor dad is bombarded with kids, wanting to "help" him open his gifts :)
Love this pic of Kaine and Layla!
Happy weekend, everyone!
4 comments:
I think your kids get their crazy fun and randomness honestly, from their Mom & Dad. They can bombard me anytime.
Grandpa Jim
Love our time together and all these pictures:) And love how much fun your family always has:)
gma jan
ps really great picture of you and Halle:)
haha, dad! Glad you don't mind being bombarded by 8 kiddos :)
Thanks for the pictures, so cute, are you feeling better? Since you are not coming home Easter, when is your next break? Love GGMA
Post a Comment