As much as I LOVE summer...I will admit it was a tad hot there for a few days! At the villa we decided to get the sprinkler out. Halle LOVED it!
And Layla liked it...but not quite as much as her older sis...
This was Daisy's first sprinkler experience EVER...and at first, she didn't know what to think. I think the cold water shocked her:)
But as you can see, she ended up loving it, too!!
Sadly, that day ended on a very bad note when Halle (who is terrified of bugs, I might add) got stung by a bee:( If you live within a 1/2 mile radius of us...you probably heard her screaming! I was a little worried someone would call the police to investigate!!
Thankfully, it didn't scar her too much. Here is Halle with a new sprinkler that Nathan bought her on a "daddy date"...and she was out there, loving it again. I guess she forgot about the bees!
Praise the Lord for sprinklers on a hot day! Now I wonder what we will do on the hot days when we live in a jungle?? We might have to get creative:)
3 comments:
We just have to live on the islands :)
I will say though... we went to Shipshewana today (my sisters and I) to the flee market and were outside in the heat for quite a while and I was worried for a little while how I'm ever going to handle the PNG heat.
Hopefully you will have alot more rain over there. That should help somewhat.
Grandpa Jim
too bad Halle got stung!! and yes the heat might be kind of bad in the future, especially without air conditioning to go to...oh well, guess you will get used to it maybe?
love you
gma jan
Post a Comment