"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

Monday, July 30, 2012

splash pads:)

I think splash pads are the greatest invention!!  On the really hot days that we've had this summer, the local splash pad has been so fun for our family!  We can ride our bikes there and our kids just love it. 


Daisy especially loves it...she loves anything with water!





Nathan is SERIOUSLY the most amazing dad.  He is always willing to play with our kids--and actually, he LOVES playing with our kids.  I love watching him run (or roll...see below) through the splash pad with our kids while the other dads sit on benches just watching their kids.  (although I know there are also plenty of other dads out there who don't just sit on the bench--it just seems like every time we went, that's what I noticed).


Fun times!  We have loved making memories with our kiddos this summer!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!

mom m

Alisha said...

I love that Daisy loves it so much! Sophie liked it more than the other 1 year olds we would go with, but she still didn't love it.

Casey said...

They are so blessed to have you two for parents!

Anonymous said...

You have a happy bunch of kids. They are alot of fun.
Grandpa Jim