Kaine just finished another coach's pitch baseball season. Watching Kaine play is one of the highlights of my summer...I love it because he loves it. SO MUCH.
Look at this studly kid. We are so proud of him!
Kaine always has lots of spectators...
(Layla always tries to stow away in Nick and Jess's van)
I love the fact that Nick (our really good friend) is Kaine's head coach. He does such a great job with the kids--really encouraging and good with them. And of course it is a major plus that I get to hang out with his lovely wife during all of the games! Ha...we are supposed to be keeping track of all the runs and outs but we usually end up talking too much and distracting each other :)
Kaine and Carter love playing together. And this year Carter's little brother Mason got to be on their team, too!
Here's the team...what a great bunch of kids!
I don't know if I'm ready for Kaine to play Farm League next year...I know it will be more competitive! It is a great chance to talk with Kaine about attitude and things that matter eternally, though. Lots of good opportunities!
Good job, Kaine! We are proud of you!
4 comments:
Oh we just had so much fun this season! It seemed to go so fast though! Nick appreciates Nathan so much - and of course my fav part is hanging out with you...and I actually think we did pretty good at keeping score this year! ;) hehe...
I'm so thankful for all of your children. ;)
Great season Kaine. You did a really good job (what did you bat - probably about .900 -seriously ).
I vote you and Carter as co MVP's.
grandpa Jim
Thanks for posting the pictures, so glad to see Kaine bat. I hope next year we can see more of his games. Good job Kaine. Love GGMA
Kaine you did a great job this season:) It was so fun watching you play:)
love you! gma jan
Post a Comment