"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

Thursday, July 3, 2014

teasing his sisters...

Lately this seems to be Kaine's favorite pasttime!  I know he will outgrow it eventually, but right now?  He LOVES teasing his sisters.  Sometimes too much, in my opinion :)  But he is funny.  

I thought this was one of those funny moments!  Poor Halle fell asleep and Kaine was messing with her.  Oh, brothers.  I never had a brother, so this is kind of new to me!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have noticed he is teasing them more lately as well. I guess it's one of those things brothers have too do, although I'm not sure if I did.
Grandpa Jim

Anonymous said...

The only reason gpa jim didn't tease his sister is she is 9 years older than him!! otherwise, we all know what a tease he is:) btw, the picture is funny! but Halle isn't going to appreciate it someday...
gma jan:)

Anonymous said...

Big brothers love to tease little sisters...just ask your mom. :)
Uncle Rick

Rachel said...

haha uncle rick! that's funny :)